Kitab Sawti is available in English and Arabic. The default language on iOS depends on your OS settings, while on Android, Arabic is the default.
To change the app language on iOS:
- In the app, tap Settings > Change App Language.
- This opens the Settings for Kitab Sawti (please allow a few seconds for the Settings to show).
- Tap App Language at the bottom.
- Select your preferred language.
- Tap Kitab Sawti in the status bar at the top of your screen to return to the app.
To change the app language on Android:
- In the app, tap Settings.
- Tap on English (or Arabic) to toggle the UI language.
Please note that changing the app language does not change the language spoken in our audiobooks. These are always in Arabic.