Kitab Sawti is a streaming service, similar to Anghami or Netflix. However, Kitab Sawti uses a lot less data than Netflix since we do not stream video. You can see the approximate amount of data required to listen to an audiobook in the audiobook’s book details. If you are a subscriber, you can download the audiobook offline while you are connected to a Wifi network. This reduces the mobile data consumption drastically while listening.
Articles in this section
- Can I move offline audiobooks between devices?
- How can I share what I listen to with a friend or on social media?
- I forgot my password, how do I reset my password?
- How do I give feedback or suggest a new feature?
- How do I log out from the app?
- Why should I create an account?
- How do I search for books or authors?
- How do I use Kitab Sawti on my Bluetooth or Wifi speaker?
- How do I use Kitab Sawti in my car?
- How do I set a Sleep Timer?