Don’t worry, we will sort it out. First, you can try to “Restore purchase” from the Settings in the app. If it still doesn’t work, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy a subscription?
- Kitab Sawti was for free until recently, why do I have to pay for the service now?
- I bought a subscription via Google Play, but now I bought an iPhone (or the other way around). Is my subscription automatically transferred?
- I bought a subscription, but I can’t access the subscription-only features, help!
- What is the difference between the weekly, monthly and yearly subscription?
- What is a trial period?
- What do I get if I subscribe?
- The app has stopped working, I can’t listen to audiobooks anymore?
- I previously bought a subscription, but now I can’t access subscription-only content anymore?
- How do I cancel my subscription?