The difference is at what interval we charge you. The prices are also slightly different, so if you know you want to use Kitab Sawti for a month then it’s a much better deal to buy a monthly subscription instead of several weekly subscriptions. Regardless of which interval you choose, you still get access to exclusive, subscription-only content as well as the offline mode.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy a subscription?
- I bought a subscription via Google Play, but now I bought an iPhone (or the other way around). Is my subscription automatically transferred?
- I bought a subscription, but I can’t access the subscription-only features, help!
- What is the difference between the weekly, monthly and yearly subscription?
- What is a trial period?
- What do I get if I subscribe?
- The app has stopped working, I can’t listen to audiobooks anymore?
- I previously bought a subscription, but now I can’t access subscription-only content anymore?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- I’m a user in Iraq, Libya or Syria or another country where In-App Purchases (iOS) or In-App Billing (Android) is not supported, how can I purchase a subscription for Kitab Sawti?