A trial period means that you get to try all subscription-only features for a limited time period. This way, you can try it first and then decide if you want to keep subscribing or if you want to cancel your subscription. Trial periods are available for monthly and annual subscriptions.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy a subscription?
- Kitab Sawti was for free until recently, why do I have to pay for the service now?
- I bought a subscription via Google Play, but now I bought an iPhone (or the other way around). Is my subscription automatically transferred?
- I bought a subscription, but I can’t access the subscription-only features, help!
- What is the difference between the weekly, monthly and yearly subscription?
- What is a trial period?
- What do I get if I subscribe?
- The app has stopped working, I can’t listen to audiobooks anymore?
- I previously bought a subscription, but now I can’t access subscription-only content anymore?
- How do I cancel my subscription?