We currently offer a “Gold” plan. By subscribing to the Gold plan, you get access to exclusive content only available for Gold users. We also publish new books on a monthly basis, and these are only made available to subscribers. Another advantage is that you can download audiobooks offline and listen to them when you don’t have an Internet connection.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy a subscription?
- Kitab Sawti was for free until recently, why do I have to pay for the service now?
- I bought a subscription via Google Play, but now I bought an iPhone (or the other way around). Is my subscription automatically transferred?
- I bought a subscription, but I can’t access the subscription-only features, help!
- What is the difference between the weekly, monthly and yearly subscription?
- What is a trial period?
- What do I get if I subscribe?
- The app has stopped working, I can’t listen to audiobooks anymore?
- I previously bought a subscription, but now I can’t access subscription-only content anymore?
- How do I cancel my subscription?