This might happen if you change your device or clear your user data. Please click “Restore purchases” in the Settings of the app. If that still doesn’t work, please reach out to our customer support on email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy a subscription?
- Kitab Sawti was for free until recently, why do I have to pay for the service now?
- I bought a subscription via Google Play, but now I bought an iPhone (or the other way around). Is my subscription automatically transferred?
- I bought a subscription, but I can’t access the subscription-only features, help!
- What is the difference between the weekly, monthly and yearly subscription?
- What is a trial period?
- What do I get if I subscribe?
- The app has stopped working, I can’t listen to audiobooks anymore?
- I previously bought a subscription, but now I can’t access subscription-only content anymore?
- How do I cancel my subscription?