Find the book you want to listen to, and click “Listen”! If the book requires a subscription, you will be asked to buy one using an In-App Purchase (iOS) or In-App Billing (Android). The payments are handled by App Store and Google Play. We never see or store your credit card information or other payment-related details.
- Kitab Sawti was for free until recently, why do I have to pay for the service now?
- I think Kitab Sawti is too expensive, why can’t you have lower prices?
- What is the difference between the weekly, monthly and yearly subscription?
- I bought a subscription via Google Play, but now I bought an iPhone (or the other way around). Is my subscription automatically transferred?
- I bought a subscription, but I can’t access the subscription-only features, help!