Kitab Sawti is a legal service that pays the authors for the audiobooks that you love. The prices are already lower than other international services and much lower than printed books. Support the authors so they can give you more books to enjoy!
Articles in this section
- How do I buy a subscription?
- I bought a subscription via Google Play, but now I bought an iPhone (or the other way around). Is my subscription automatically transferred?
- I bought a subscription, but I can’t access the subscription-only features, help!
- What is the difference between the weekly, monthly and yearly subscription?
- What is a trial period?
- What do I get if I subscribe?
- The app has stopped working, I can’t listen to audiobooks anymore?
- I previously bought a subscription, but now I can’t access subscription-only content anymore?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- I’m a user in Iraq, Libya or Syria or another country where In-App Purchases (iOS) or In-App Billing (Android) is not supported, how can I purchase a subscription for Kitab Sawti?